The School of Inquiry posts a question every month in the window to engage the community in inquiry 🙂
Some people who pass by the School stop and read the question, some leave an answer, and some walk away, but I’m sure they have the question lingering at the back of their mind for even a short time 😉
Here are the questions posted so far and their pictures:
- Nov. 2016: What do you think we can do to create a stronger sense of community on Point Grey?
- Dec. 2016: What makes life worth living for you?
- Jan. & Feb. 2017: What do you fear most in life?
- March 2017: What is your biggest question in life?
- April 2017: What is love to you? How can we spread more love in the world?
- May 2017: What are the 3 things you like/love the most about your life?
- June 2017: What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
- July 2017: How can you achieve your most noble dreams in life?
- Aug. 2017: What are your thoughts on this quote by Albert Camus: “In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”